Saturday, June 2, 2012

It was your song that made me sing, It was your voice that gave me wings.
It was your light that shined guiding my heart to find, this place where I belong.
It was your song.
Dreams can come true, 
with God's great angels like you.
It was your song that made me sing, it was your voice that gave me wings.

 It was your light that shined guiding my heart to find, this place where I belong. It was your song.

Every night I pray before the music starts to play, that I'll do my best and I won't let you down.
And for all the times I've stood here, this feeling feels brand new, and any time I doubt myself I think of you. Cause it was your song that made me sing. and it was your voice that gave me wings. It was your light that shined guiding my heart to find, this place where I belong. It was your song.
Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.

-garth brooks

To all my angles, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment